Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stale Hamburger Grease and Burnt Hair

There are a lot of things I don't know about. I feel the need to change that. Everyday I learn a new lesson, and here I will share those with you. Today I learned about lighting propane gas grills, and how large the flame can get when the gas builds up in four burners and you press the electric ignite button. Let's just say I ended up with a pair of scissors in front of the bathroom mirror cutting off the singed parts of my hair and eyebrows, smelling disgustingly of stale hamburger grease and burnt hair. I told myself, after about a half hour of snipping and cursing, that it wasn't my fault and that I didn't know any better. So I learned my lesson of the day--

--always let your husband light the grill.
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821