Monday, August 18, 2008

Holy Awards Batman!

Well, I have been honored with yet another blogging award today, so I am feeling particularly awesome and shiny. My lovely fellow blogging mommy over at Outnumbered Two to One has given me this fantastic bauble to display:
I am extremely honored, and have the distinct pleasure to bestow this award to seven more brilliant bloggers. Here they are in no particular order:

1. Rachel at Following in My Shoes

2. Stephanie at Adventures in Babywearing

3. Mama of Romance at Sex Diaries of a Mom

4. Amy at Crunchy Domestic Goddess

5. Heather at The Queen of Shake-Shake

6. Black Hockey Jesus at The Wind in Your Vagina

7. The Pink Mommy at Parenting Pink

So everyone show some love to these brilliant recipients today! I am going to spend the day staring at my awards...no, just kidding, I will try to come up with some fun, interesting, witty post for you soon.
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821