Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm a Lazy Arse

Well, I am feeling rather uninspired (otherwise known as lazy) today, so I am going to post something that requires very little effort on my part and I hope you will forgive me. Seeing that you guys read my writing (otherwise known as verbal diarrhea transcribed to blog) every day, I figured I would share a little piece of who I am with y'all (that was my best Southern accent for my readers down south, did you like that?). I just know you are DYING to know what I am listening to on my ipod, so here are the first 10 songs that queued up just now when I put it on shuffle:

1. Blackbird--Beatles

2. All About You--McFly

3. Under Pressure--David Bowie and Queen

4. People Watching--Jack Johnson

5. Gone--John Mayer (This is an N'Sync cover--rock on!)

6. All My Loving--Beatles

7. Rent--Rent Soundtrack

8. Silly Love Songs--Wings

9. Man in Black--Johnny Cash

10. Cecilia--Simon and Garfunkel

Ahem, as you can see, I have quite the diverse tastes (and I love the Beatles). I tend to gravitate to older music, and I don't have much current stuff that I listen to. I guess I feel like the stuff on the radio generally all sounds the same to me. I also loves me some show tunes and Rent is my fave! I am a little embarrassed that Wings came up and I almost skipped it, but in the spirit of honesty to my readers, I left it (you're welcome).

So there's a glimpse into the haphazard world which is my life. Hope you enjoyed it and didn't laugh at me. No, I take that back, I hope you did laugh because at least that meant you got some enjoyment out of this sucky post.

Ta-Ta.
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821