Monday, August 25, 2008

Maybe She's Born With It (Or Maybe it's Just a SH**LOAD of Makeup!)

OK, so I have to admit that I am one of those people that drools over celebrities, desperately desiring the flawless skin, beautiful rock hard bodies and gorgeous hair. I love the Oscars and can't WAIT to see what everyone is wearing on the red carpet every year. My husband knows that every year around Oscar time, I will be impatiently awaiting the pre-awards show so I can pretend I am Ryan Seacrest and commentate on all the couture. This is one of my guilty pleasures. I don't really get into the celebrity gossip TOO much (although I have been known to peak at Perez Hilton and TMZ from time-to-time), but I love to see photos of celebs out and about, and what I especially love is to see the beautiful bombshells SANS MAKEUP! I know it probably makes me a terrible, horribly shallow person, but I peruse the mags in the grocery aisle looking for those garish photos of glamorous celebrities looking like real people, with wrinkles, acne, un-waxed brows, and cellulite dimples. So I thought today I would share a few photos of celebs without makeup, to remind those other mommies out there like me that put them on a pedestal, that they really are JUST LIKE US!


Hilary Duff lookin' rough


Kate Hudson havin' a bad day

Penelope Cruz--get some sleep honey!

Salma Hayek--all natural!

Oh Tyra, what did you do last night?

So maybe if I had a full-time makeup artist, hair dresser, personal trainer, and stylist, I could look as good as they do. It gives me hope. And, yes, I know I am a sad, sad little person.
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821