Sunday, August 17, 2008

My First Award--Cool Beans!

Mama of Romance from Sex Diaries of a Mom awarded me with the Kick Ass Blogger Award--yee-ha! This is so cool, and I thank you so much Mama!



So now I have to share the Kick Ass Blogger love.

So, here are the rules* Let em' know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award* Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to MammaDawg. Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on (which you can also get to on the above link).

Here's my picks for the Kick Ass Blogger...

1. Mel of Mommydoodles
2. Rhonda of Because Mom Said So...That's Why! So Pipe Down and Listen up!
3. Athena of Hot Child in the Suburbs
4. Kaui at How to Party with an Infant

I also want to nominate my mother's blog, All About Cakes and my aunt's blog, Recovering Stroke Survivor for honorary Kick Ass Blogger awards!
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821