Monday, September 8, 2008

The Envelope Please...

Elle and Stacy over at Blue Monkey Butt were the first ones to answer correctly what "spotted dick" is. This was their answer:

"Spotted Dick is a steamed pudding with dried fruit, unless you're a Urologist, then Spotted Dick has a whole new meaning. "

This is not only correct, but completely hilarious! So for this reason, I am also spotlighting them as one of my two guest bloggers this week!

Also guest blogging for me will be Jennifer at Happily Ever After Land (who I am pretty sure is a better writer than I am, but she promised to "dumb it down" a bit for me and I am very appreciative!).

And on top of these wonderful additions to my blog this week, I have also received another fabulous award from Mama of Romance at Sex Diaries of a Mom! She must be drinking too much again because she gave me The Brainy Blog Award and I have always thought of myself as a few eggs short of a dozen, but she is a sexy bizzatch so I am going to let this one slide and just accept it graciously.

Here's the dish:

Mommy Brain Reports is on the lookout for some Brainy Sites! Do you know of any? Perhaps they have some really interesting ideas, super cool content, or they have some incredible posts that make you really think… Maybe they are your inspiration, or they have helped you out in your quest to be an awesome blogger yourself. Are they someone you can turn to at a moment’s notice for help or advice? Maybe they’re just someone who has encouraged you to be..well..You! In any case, you have to know someone who you would deem a Brainy Blogger! You should let them know how you feel!!! THANK THEM FOR BEING BRAINY!

1. Think of at least 5 bloggers that you believe to be “Brainy Bloggers”


2. Post it on your blog for all to see! Let them know you’ve awarded them by email, twitter, etc or via a comment on their blog!


3. Share some linky love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to http://www.mommybrainreports.com/


4. Come back to the Brainy Blog Headquarters to sign our Mr. Linky and then pass it on!


5. Grab the code from HQ - use it in your post, and/or add it to your sidebar! Don’t forget to link up the person who nominated you for the Brainy Blogger Award!

OK, since I am short on time this week, I am going to be a rebel and break the rules by not passing this one along, but I promise I will do it next week!

I also got the Kick Ass Blogger award again from Kelly at The Neurotic Mom (yeah, she's neurotic like me, it's awesome!)



Again, I will pass this one along next week after the craziness has died down!

So thank you everyone--my guest bloggers of the week and my award givers--you all rock!
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821