Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm BAAAAAACK!

Well hellllllloooooooo! (Insert British accent here a la Mrs. Doubtfire for best results)

I am exhausted, hung over and never want to see a glass of red wine ever again (until tonight, of course). My lovely British pal and I had a ball during her visit and I dropped her off at the airport this morning after three hours of sleep and about four glasses of wine, so I am not really all that coherent. Please excuse this post if it wanders, babbles and meanders all over the place. So much happened while I was on my little break from the blogosphere and I don't really know where to start. I got quite a few awards, and a nomination for a Dottie Award (thanks to my shameless begging for one!) So I think I am going to use this welcome back post to thank all the people that honored me while I was away, as well as my kick-ass guest posters. Let's all take a second and give them a round of applause...

CLAP DAMMNITT!

Thank you.

So here are the awards that I got that I haven't acknowledged yet. I got a totally original and sassy award from Jenni over at Jiggety Jigg:

And I got another I Love Your Blog Award from Mom on the Rise.

SWEET!

And Jennifer over at Happily-Ever-After-Land nominated me for Drama Queen for the Dottie Awards:


So if you would be so kind as to hop on over to MomDot and vote for me (if I get on the ballot), I would greatly appreciate it and will shower you with love and affection!

Now I am going to go beach myself on the sofa and try to get some precious, much-needed sleep. I will try to post something more interesting and less self-indulgent tomorrow, I promise!
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821