Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It Does Not Make Me a Bad Mommy...

It does not make me a bad mommy that...

...I sometimes let my children eat gross, non breakfast foods like macaroni and cheese and hot dogs for breakfast, just because they WILL NOT eat anything else...

...I let my kid eat her boogers because it's just not worth the fight...

...Occasionally I have to leave the room and ignore my children's whines and cries because I have just had enough...

...I let my daughter sit in the dirty laundry hamper and play with her doll because at least she is QUIET!...

...Every once in a while, I wish I was single and child free again, just for a moment...

...I don't always know what I am doing or that what I am doing is the right thing...

...Sometimes I do the WRONG thing, and I know it...

...I am not perfect.

But here is what DOES make me a GOOD mommy--

I love my children with all my heart and soul.

I would do ANYTHING for them.

I try every day to be a better mother...

and although I am not perfect, they will learn from my mistakes and be even better than me someday.

This post is dedicated to my mother, who taught me how to be the mom that I am today. And I think I turned out pretty good. Thanks Mom.
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821