Saturday, September 6, 2008

LaBump! LaFabulous!


Well, since I am gearing up to have another baby, I figure I need to start researching some ways to find affordable maternity clothes because God KNOWS--they ain't cheap! I spent so much money on my first pregnancy and everything ended up shrinking or getting all stretched out-grrr. Unfortunately, I am not even the same size as any of my friends so I can't swap and switch with them. So it was pretty cool when I got this offer to check out a new web site called La Bump (cute title, isn't it?). They are a classified web site for maternity clothes, baby stuff and baby clothes (and even kid's clothes) that is similar to Craigslist, but it is all for mommies! You can post cute and trendy stuff that you are looking to get rid of and also search for things that you need. You can buy stuff, or even TRADE, which I think is awesome too, because one person's outdated shrunken maternity blouse is another woman's fashion find. It's a win/win situation! And the coolest part of it, in my opinion, is that it was started by three sisters (also moms) who saw a need and filled it--bringing awesome gently used stuff to the masses of mommies who need it!

I love the idea of this site and will definitely be trolling for deals, because I am addicted to buying used stuff for discounted prices. And it is helping the environment by recycling stuff (cause we don't need anything else in the landfills, thank you very much!), which I am trying to do one small step at a time. If you want to check it out and find some cool stuff for you and your kiddos, the web site is www.labump.com.

Happy shopping (or trading)!
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821