Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Good Day? Really? Coooool

Today is a good day.

I feel thin today, and my ass looks really good in the jeans I am wearing. This rarely happens, so I am savoring the moment.

My hair came out good; I got up early and blew it dry, which I almost never have the chance to do. I am rockin' the much sought after "good hair day."

I love my husband today. It might have to do with the fact that I got laid last night, LOL. (Sorry Mom.) Truth of the matter is, I always love my husband, but some days I just feel it more and it makes me appreciate him more and I like feeling that way.

My daughter went off to my sister with no problems this morning and I am working in the office like a big girl, all by myself, with no children pulling at my leg or screaming for me to be "ALL DONE WORKING!!!" It feels kinda nice to get out into the real world every now and then...

I just have an overall sense of well-being. Maybe my subconscious is preparing me for something really terrible that is going to happen, but I like to think that this is my brain's way of saying "You see, you whiny little bitch, life ain't so bad after all!"

And it's not.

Word up.

Stay tuned, because I have some memes and awards to acknowledge, so there is more fun to come later today!


Also, if you get a chance, my mom nominated me for this award on Divine Caroline and I only have a pathetic five votes. I know I am not going to win, but I just don't want to be the losery last place blog. So if ya love me (or even like me somewhat), head on over there and vote for me, would ya? I would like to at least break 10 votes...

Thanks homies!
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821