Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Halloween Costume (And Yes, I am Stalling)


Well, here it is. My glorious costume. Do you think it's too much?

(And no, those are not my real eyebrows, although last week that is what they looked like before I saw the waxing lady (a.k.a. the sadistic purveyor of torture).

The post you are all waiting for is coming (yes, Joe, I know how PATIENT you are being) but I am still awaiting the photos from my girlfriend (who has a 3-year-old and a 1-year-old, so I am refraining from bugging her about it). So now that the anticipation has been properly built, I am sure to disappoint all of you. I feel some pressure, I'll admit it. I feel like now that everyone has been waiting for so long that the actual story of what happened that night is going to pale in comparison to what you have all conjured up in your imagination.

So maybe I should just let you guys write the post for me. Come on, tell me. Give me your most creative version of my Sex Toy Party adventure. It will keep us all entertained until the real thing (complete with photos) arrives.

Bring it on!! (The most creative version will be awarded a prize--let's just say it's something that I got that night--suitable for a man OR a woman--woo-hoo!)
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821