Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Faves

I found this over at For a Pessimist, I am Pretty Optimistic--there's always something really funny over there!

You know, nobody ever talked about what would happen when Superman tried to have sex with Lois Lane...

And then there's this...


I don't think it needs any further explanation.

Also, there have been a few changes around my blog for you to be aware of. First of all, I have added a separate page for Awards. I have also moved all my badges to my Blogroll page, so if you don't see your badge, don't worry--it's there! And finally, I have also added a Review page, so if you want to check out the cool sites and products that I have reviewed, click on the "Reviews" tab at the top of the page.

Happy Saturday everyone!
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821