Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Where My Mojo At?

I feel like I have lost my mojo. I think someone snuck into my bedroom and sucked my mojo right out of my mojo-makin' place (which I think is located next to my pancreas, but I'm not really sure), because I seriously can't get my sh*t together. I am feeling very un-creative, un-funny and un-interesting.

Aren't y0u glad I decided to post?

Maybe it is because the economy has me so stressed out and depressed that I am getting ready to start selling organs to pay the bills.

Maybe it is because I feel like CRAP and my daughter feels like CRAP and life just doesn't stop when you feel like CRAP so you have to do stuff that makes you feel more like CRAP. Isn't that crappy? Yeah, I think so too.

I'm not sure, but all I know is that I have nothing interesting to titilate you with today, and I feel tremendously guilty for it. I am seriously wishing I could just pull something really great out of my ass right now to have you all commenting up a storm and telling me what a blogging superhero I am.

But it's just not gonna happen. Not today.

Maybe tomorrow. Come back and find out. Please. No, really. Please?
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821