Thursday, January 29, 2009

Since a Post About Taxes Would Be Really Boring...

I am going to delight you all with my most recent (and most entertaining/disturbing/totally whacked) Google keyword searches that bring entertaining/disturbing/totally whacked people to my blog.

Disclaimer: If you are under the age of 18 or are offended by foul language, sex talk or dildo images, # 1. You are not a regular reader of my blog, and # 2. You probably don't want to read this post. Just a warning. Go read Perez Hilton or something.

Hold on to your hats people.

Children not showering - my problem seems to be keeping my kid out of the shower with me, so I really can't relate to this person, although I do feel bad for them and their most likely stinky household.

Crushes on older women-mother - I like this one. Mostly because it makes me think that someone MAY have a crush on me again someday. Even us mommies need an ego boost now and then.

Breast pierced milked bitch - WTF? I don't even know what this means. Really. Huh?

Blogspot suck fuck big ass - Um, yeah, sometimes I get frustrated with blogger too, but really. Is it that bad?

Definitely going crazy - This person definitely found the right blog.

Do bananas help you have sex? - I'm not completely sure, but I think this person is doing it wrong...

Free beautiful young transvestites - sounds like a pretty good deal for the transvestite lovers out there.

Fatty mommy - this person also found the right blog.

Moms blogs boobs sex - oh Google, you know me so well...

I'm hurting over Edward - all I have to say to this one is, GET A LIFE. HE IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. (Damn, now I am going to lose, like, half my readers, huh?)

Nice boobs on young mommies - sounds good to me. If you are reading this, can you tell me where you actually found them?

Crucifix dildos - I am proud to say they found what they were looking for on this one. Or I am totally ashamed. Can't really decide.

Olderly perverts - hahahahahahahahahahahaha. This is funny on so many levels. I don't even know where to start.

Video littlest dildo - um, yeah, why?


Dildos for mom - now THIS is someone really thinking when it comes time for Mother's Day...I hope my kids are this thoughtful when they get older.

and finally, my favorite:

Young mommy ass movies - cause you can never get enough young mommy ass, in my opinion.

So thanks to all you perverts and freaks that searched for perverted and freakish things and found what you were looking for.

I am either going to be famous someday, or I am going to hell. Or both. Either way, thanks for your support :)
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821