Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tagged by DC Urban Dad - Fun Photo Meme

I was tagged for a cool meme by DC Urban Dad, so even though I did one yesterday, I am doing this one today, primarily because I really have nothing else to write about. I have been caught up in potty training my little girl (which is going awesome, day three no diapers--yee ha!) and working on my resolutions, including working out, eating right and drinking tons of water, and I have already lost three pounds and have so much energy! However, all that hasn't left me much time for stirring the creative juices and coming up with post ideas. So here are the rules for the meme:

1.go to your documents

2. go to your 6th file.

3.go to your 6th picture.

4. blog about it.

5. tag 6 friends to do the same.


So here's the picture. Some of you may remember by award winning post (insert sarcasm here) on bananas inspired by my friend Tim, but if you don't, click HERE and read it. Yeah, not my finest hour (however it did have an awesome Beaker video), but this picture was featured in that post and happens to still be on my hard drive. Guess I should get rid of it because I don't think I will ever have a use for spooning bananas ever again, but who knows? Perhaps I will be commissioned someday to write about the secret lives of bananas and this will be the perfect proof that they do, indeed, love to cuddle.

So now I have to tag six people. Here are the lucky victims:

1. Jim at Irregularly Periodic Ruminations
2. Cat at Zipbag of Bones (can't wait to see this one!)
3. Elizabeth at Parenting Pink
4. Jennifer at Happily Ever After Land
5. Vodka Mom
6. Braja

So, do it or don't do it, whatever, but it's not as time consuming as some memes so just do it. For me. Pretty please. With sugar on top. And a cherry. And sprinkles. And vodka.
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821