Sunday, January 11, 2009

Who's the Big Winner? Jim's the Big Winner!

For any of you who don't know where the title of this post is from, it was taken from one of the best movies of my high school years, Swingers. If you haven't seen it, watch it.

The purpose of this post is to announce that Jim from IPR is apparently the big winner of the Soap on a Rope trivia contest from my last post, even though I am pretty sure he should be exempt because he is my BFF, but I neglected to put the contest rules in the post, which would ban any relatives, sex slaves, internet buddies, lesbian lovers (that's you Cat), BFF's, or anyone else in any way affiliated with The Wise (Young) Mommy from participating. So you found the loophole Jim! Good for you, you sly bastard!

You're so money, and you don't even know it!

Jim wrote:

"aha! 'Old Spice' introduced 'Shower Soap with Cord' in 1953. The name was changed to 'Soap on a Rope' in 1983."

So now my good friend Jim is the proud winner of the "Willy Soap on a Rope"

A very special thank you to Kat at Three Bedroom Bungalow for finding this obviously perfect prize. I know Jim is going to love it and will get plenty of use out of it!

It's in the mail Jim. Enjoy! And thank you to the other three people who participated halfheartedly.
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821