Wednesday, March 25, 2009

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: Celebrate! (Princess Style)

Thanks to Celebrate Express, my daughter is having the most kick-ass Princess Party that any little girl could ever dream of. Yes, we have the plates, the napkins, the balloons, the cups, the crepe paper, everything that we need for a fairy tale party that would make Cinderella jealous. Speaking of, my daughter is dressing up as Cinderella for this party, and we may even have a REAL LIFE Cinderella there to blow her mind. How cool is that?

Celebrate Express is an awesome site to get your party supplies from; they have a great selection and reasonable prices. I am really glad I found them so I wouldn't have to go get raped by I-Party or another comparable party store where they charge you $5 per plate and $30 for a bunch of balloons. In these tough financial times, I am grateful that I can still give my little princess the party she deserves.

Now it's just too bad that most of her friends are boys...sorry little guys!
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821