Friday, May 22, 2009

Out of the Mouth of My 3-Year-Old...

This week has been a doozie for my 3-year-old daughter's little attitude, which seems to be heading in a scary direction, so I decided to make note of all the funny and/or obnoxious things she said this week. See that little face over at the left? Picture that face saying these things. Read them and then say a prayer for me please.

#1. "Where are my bunny ears? I am a bunny of the night." Hopefully this isn't an early career choice...

# 2. "I'm not going to sleep tonight Mommy. I am going to stand up in my bed all night long." Thankfully, she didn't.

#3. "I'm naked and here I come!" While I was in the shower and she decided she wanted to join me.

#4. "No, YOU calm down Mommy. I am fine." Which, of course, infuriated me.

#5. "Mommy needs a time out." Which I definitely did, I am sure. But I don't get such luxuries. Can I have a time out please?

#6. "
Look at my boobies, they are getting bigger!" Um, WHAT?

#7. "Mommy, you don't want to work right now. Your computer looks tired." No, it's Mommy who looks tired, dear.

#8. "Brandon, you're a genius!" After he showed her how she could put her inflatable chair on top of the couch and slide off onto the floor. Just great.

#9. "I don't want Daddy to go to work. Mommy is cranky." So true, so true.

And finally:

#10. "I don't want to be a good girl. I am a bad girl!"

So you see why I need the prayers now? Yeah, keep 'em comin' please. Thanks a bunch.
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821