Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts: Don't Hate Me Cause I Suck

randomtuesday

It's Tuesday people. You know what that means. Occasionally, on Tuesdays, I like to participate in a little thing called Random Tuesday Thoughts, hosted by Keely over at The Un-Mom and Kelly at Baby Boogers. Lately I have been slacking big time, but I swear I am trying to get my shit together. But there's a lot of shit, so be patient with me.

First of all, I apologize for being such a suck-tastic blogging friend and not visiting anyone's blogs, but literally, it is like my life has imploded and I just can't seem to stuff it all back into it's proper place so that I can efficiently manage my time. Seriously, I feel like I am always two steps behind, and by the time I get to 9 or 10 o'clock in the evening, I am beyond the point of catching up and I am forced to just pass out from sheer exhaustion. I am not being dramatic here people. OK, maybe I am being a little dramatic, but it's warranted, I promise.

Tomorrow my column, Sex and The Suburbs, starts over at SexIs Magazine! I am pretty stoked, but I am also terrified that it is going to bomb and nobody is going to read it and when you go there you will hear crickets from the lack of interest. So if you like me even a little bit, PLEASE go and read it. And tell your friends too, the more the merrier. I am still looking for lots of moms to contribute so spread the word! Hopefully you won't be disappointed, and you won't have to send me a courtesy e-mail lying to me about how you really enjoyed reading it. Fingers crossed.

So I am still sick. And I still can't see out of my right eye. Plus, I am getting really tired of complaining about it. So that's all I am going to say about that.

Blogger has really been pissing me off lately. I had the video of Sasha Baron Cohen as Bruno's ass falling on Eminem's face for you because it is hilarious, but somehow I can't paste the code into the post without deleting all the rest of the text. So, go to youtube and search for "Bruno MTV Movie Awards" and watch it. Cause it will make you laugh till you snort. Unless you have no sense of humor.

Happy Random Tuesday!
 
ss_blog_claim=56a84c4e8749734eb151bee73d0a1821